The error of "YEALINK" remaining on the opening screen of Yealink IP phones can be fixed with Yealink recovery mode.
In order to put recovery mode on Yealink IP phones, we open a ticket to Bircom and request the “.rfs” “.bin” “.rom” files.
We can do the recovery mode using Tftp or using usb. Our example was implemented with TFTP64.
- We receive “.rfs” “.bin” “.rom” files from Bircom.
- We connect it to our computer from the wan port of the IP phone. At the same time, we plug the power adapter into the phone.
- We hold down the speaker button while the phone is turned on.
- Here we choose whether to apply recovery mode to the screen via TFTP or USB. (We will do it with tftp mod.)
- We make the settings on the phone as shown in the image below.
- In order to use the TFTP server program, we disable all firewalls and virus programs.
We install the TFTP64 server program on our computer.
By running the program, we select the TFTP server option.
We enter the TFTP section. We open a ticket from the Browse section and select the files we want. Below, we select 192.168.1.36 in the bind tftp section.
After this stage, we install the recovery files by pressing the "speaker" or "ok" button of the phone.
If your problem persists, you can contact us.