Personal Data Protection Policy
BİRCOM GOOD TECHNOLOGIES INFORMATION TEXT ON SUPPLY, PROCESSING AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
GENERAL DESCRIPTION AND DEFINITIONS
This information text has been prepared in order to fulfill the "obligation to inform" within the scope of Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (Law).
The meanings of the following terms in the information text express the definitions specified in Law No. 6698, the Regulations and Communiqués issued in relation to this Law, and are as follows.
– Personal data: Any information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person,
– Processing of personal data: Obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available personal data by fully or partially automatic or non-automatic means provided that it is part of any data recording system. Any action performed on data, such as classifying or preventing its use,
– Relevant person: Natural person whose personal data is processed,
– Explicit consent: Consent regarding a specific issue, based on being informed and expressed with free will.
– Anonymization: Making personal data impossible to associate with an identified or identifiable natural person in any way, even by matching it with other data,
– Data controller : The natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and is responsible for establishing and managing the data recording system,
– Data processor: Natural or legal person who processes personal data on behalf of the data controller, based on the authority given by the data controller,
– Data recording system: The recording system in which personal data is structured and processed according to certain criteria,
– Contact person: The natural person notified by the data controller during registration to the Registry for the communication to be established with the Institution, regarding the obligations of legal entities resident in Turkey and the legal entity data controller representative who are not resident in Turkey within the scope of the Law and secondary regulations to be issued based on this Law. ,
– Personal data retention and destruction policy: The policy on which data controllers base their deletion, destruction and anonymization, as well as the determination of the maximum period required for the purpose for which personal data are processed.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE DATA CONTROLLER
In legal entities, the data controller is the legal entity itself ( BİRCOM İYİ TEKNOLOJİLER ) . Data controller obligations of legal entities resident in Turkey within the scope of the Law are fulfilled by the body/person or persons authorized to represent and bind the legal entity. The body authorized to represent the legal entity shall be responsible for the implementation of the Law.
may appoint one or more persons regarding the obligations to be imposed. This assignment does not eliminate the liability of the legal entity in accordance with the provisions of the Law.
To the relevant persons within the scope of the obligation to inform the relevant persons;
– Identity of the data controller and his representative, if any,
– For what purpose personal data will be processed,
– To whom and for what purpose the processed personal data can be transferred,
– Method and legal reason for collecting personal data,
– What are the rights of persons whose personal data are processed,
is obliged to provide information on the subject. Also regarding data security;
– To prevent unlawful processing of personal data,
– To prevent unlawful access to personal data,
– Ensuring the preservation of personal data,
Necessary security measures must be taken for this purpose. BİRCOM İYİ TEKNOLOJİLER does not disclose the personal data it obtains by carrying out the necessary inspections in its own institution or organization in order to ensure the implementation of the provisions of Law No. 6698, in violation of the provisions of Law No. 6698, and does not use it for purposes other than the purpose of processing.
PERSONAL DATA TO BE PROCESSED
The personal data to be processed by BİRCOM İYİ TEKNOLOJİLER is stated below, and new information can be added and/or changed when required and/or needed by law.
Personal data subject to data processing;
– Name, Surname, TR Number, Date of Birth, etc. ID information,
– Address, telephone, fax, e-mail, etc. contact information,
– Tax Office and Tax Number information,
– Information about profession and educational status,
METHODS OF OBTAINING PERSONAL DATA
Personal data can be obtained directly from the person concerned, or through online sales platforms, online forms, dealers, solution partner institutions and organizations, including but not limited to personal data.
Depending on its purpose, it can also be obtained indirectly. The data provided by our customers who make transactions on BİRCOM İYİ TEKNOLOJİLER websites or mobile applications are processed by BİRCOM İYİ TEKNOLOJİLER in accordance with the consent of our customers and the provisions of the legislation.
Online platforms belonging to BİRCOM İYİ TEKNOLOJİLER will collect, process, share with third parties and store your browsing information securely, in order to provide better service to their visitors and within the framework of its legal obligation, provided that it is not used outside the purposes and scope specified in this Statement on the Protection of Personal Data.
www.bircom.com , www.hifilife.com and www.sennheiser.com.tr cookies; It stores the information it collects through log files, empty gif files and/or third-party sources to create a summary of your preferences. www.bircom.com, www.hifilife.com and www.sennheiser.com.tr in order to make special promotions for you, to offer promotions and marketing offers, to improve the content of the website or mobile application according to you and/or to determine your preferences; may track your navigation information and/or usage history on the site.
www.bircom.com , www.hifilife.com and www.sennheiser.com.tr may match the information collected from you on the site by different methods or at different times, such as information collected online and offline, and use this information together with information obtained from other sources such as third parties.
BİRCOM GOOD TECHNOLOGIES uses session cookies and persistent cookies on online platforms (www.bircom.com, www.hifilife.com and www.sennheiser.com.tr) . The session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard disk for a long time. By following the instructions provided in your internet browser's "help" file or by visiting "www.allaboutcookies.org" or
You can remove persistent cookies and reject both session cookies and persistent cookies by visiting “www.youronlinechoices.eu”. If you reject persistent cookies or session cookies, you can continue to use the website or mobile application, but you may not be able to access all functions of the website or mobile application or your access may be limited.
How Are Website Cookies Used?
www.bircom.com , www.hifilife.com and www.sennheiser.com.tr cookies; It uses it to remember your preferences and personalize your use of the website/mobile application. This usage includes cookies that record your password and ensure that your website/mobile application session remains open at all times, thus saving you from the trouble of entering your password more than once on each visit, and cookies that remember and recognize you on your subsequent visits to the website/mobile application.
Including tracking how you use the website/mobile application, such as its duration; uses it to determine how you use the website/mobile application.
Cookies on www.bircom.com, www.hifilife.com and www.sennheiser.com.tr websites are used for advertising/promotional purposes to offer content and advertisements more relevant to your interests and you.
In this way, when you use the website or mobile application, it offers you more suitable content, personalized campaigns and products, and does not offer content or opportunities that you have previously stated that you do not want.
How does the Website use third-party cookies for advertising and retargeting?
www.bircom.com, www.hifilife.com and www.sennheiser.com.tr website cookies also; may use "advertising technology" to activate "advertising technology" to present you advertisements that it thinks may be of interest to you when you visit search engines, the website, its mobile application and/or the websites where the website advertises. Advertising technology uses information about your previous visits to the website/mobile application and the websites/mobile applications where the website advertises in order to offer you special advertisements. While presenting these advertisements, a unique third-party cookie may be placed on your browser so that the website can recognize you. "help" of your internet browser
by following the instructions provided in the file or “www.allaboutcookies.org” or “www.youronlinechoices.eu”
You can remove persistent cookies and reject both session cookies and persistent cookies by visiting .
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
BİRCOM İYİ TEKNOLOJİLER processes personal data for the following purposes. These purposes;
– Tax laws, taxes etc. within the scope of the Turkish Commercial Code No. 6102 and other legal regulations.
Fulfilling obligations regarding public receivables,
– Taking measures to protect consumer rights within the scope of the Consumer Protection Law No. 6502,
– Taking orders for the products that the relevant persons want to purchase from BİRCOM İYİ TEKNOLOJİLER , selling the products, delivering the products to the relevant persons, collecting the prices, selling the products sold
Providing after-sales services, measuring customer satisfaction, collecting and evaluating complaints and suggestions, if any, regarding the product or service sold,
– Issuing distance sales contracts in purchases made via electronic commerce platforms, verifying the identity of the relevant person,
– Increasing service quality,
– Carrying out campaigns, promotions, advertising and promotional activities regarding products and services, and providing information on these issues,
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
BİRCOM İYİ TEKNOLOJİLER does not transfer the personal data it has obtained for data processing purposes to third parties/institutions without the express consent of the relevant person.
BİRCOM GOOD TECHNOLOGIES, to persons, institutions and/or organizations required/permitted by tax and social security laws and other laws and other legislative provisions, including but not limited to the Revenue Administration, Business Administration,
Kurdish Institution, Social Security Institution, Financial Crimes Investigation Board, Interbank Card Center, Credit Registration Bureau, public legal entities authorized to receive personal data, such as BİRCOM İYİ TEKNOLOJİLER 's domestic/foreign subsidiaries, companies operating as dealerships, cooperating program partners/ Personal data may be transferred to solution partner institutions and organizations, PTT branches, companies from which logistics support services, consultancy and independent audit services are received, due to legal obligations, provided that the rights of the relevant person under Law No. 6698 are reserved.
OBTAINING THE EXPRESS CONSENT OF THE RELATED PERSON IN THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA Personal data to be processed by BİRCOM İYİ TEKNOLOJİLER will be subject to the "explicit consent" of the relevant person within the scope of Law No. 6698.
is received and processed. Explicit consent; It expresses the consent of the person concerned, based on informed consent, regarding a certain subject, expressed with free will.
In accordance with Article 5/2 of Law No. 6698, personal data may be processed without the express consent of the relevant person if one of the following conditions is met.
– It is clearly stipulated in the law.
– It is necessary for the protection of the life or physical integrity of the person or someone else who is unable to express his/her consent due to actual impossibility or whose consent is not given legal validity.
– It is necessary to process personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract.
– It is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation.
– It has been made public by the person concerned.
– Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right.
– It is mandatory to process data for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned.
STORAGE PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA
BİRCOM İYİ TEKNOLOJİLER destroys personal data (deletes, destroys or anonymizes personal data) when the purpose of processing personal data is eliminated and the mandatory storage periods determined within the scope of Laws and other legislation expire.
RIGHTS OF THE RELATED PERSON
Relevant persons can contact the data controller and;
– Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
– Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
– Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
– Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
– Requesting correction of personal data if they are incomplete or incorrectly processed,
– Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the law,
– Requesting that changes regarding personal data be notified to third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
– Objecting to the emergence of a result that is unfavorable to the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automatic systems,
– In case of damage due to illegal processing of personal data, they have the right to demand compensation for the damage.
APPLICATION TO THE DATA CONTROLLER
Natural persons whose personal data are processed may apply to BİRCOM İYİ TEKNOLOJİLER regarding their requests within the scope of their rights specified in Article 11 of Law No. 6698. Relevant persons can benefit from this right provided that they submit their applications in Turkish. Relevant persons can forward their requests to BİRCOM İYİ TEKNOLOJİLER through one of the following communication channels. In this regard, the relevant persons submit their demands;
- In writing,
– Via registered e-mail (KEP) address,
– Via secure electronic signature or mobile signature,
– In applications by using the e-mail address previously notified to BİRCOM İYİ TEKNOLOJİLER by the person whose personal data is processed and registered in BİRCOM İYİ TEKNOLOJİLER 's system ;
– Name, surname and signature if the application is written,
– TR ID number for citizens of the Republic of Turkey, nationality, passport number or identification number, if any, for foreigners,
– Residence or workplace address subject to notification,
– E-mail address, telephone and fax number for notification, if any,
It is mandatory to be present. Information and documents regarding the subject must be added to the application. Application requests can be made using the "Application Request Form" . For applications made by relevant persons, the communication channels specified in the section titled "2-INFORMATION RELATED TO THE DATA CONTROLLER" of this information text can be used.
BİRCOM İYİ TEKNOLOJİLER finalizes the requests in the application free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, a fee may be charged in the amount specified in Article 7 of the "Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller". If the application arises from the error of the data controller, the fee collected will be refunded to the relevant party.
CONTACT US :
If you would like to learn more about BİRCOM İYİ TEKNOLOJİLER's data policies and how we use your personal data, you can send us an e-mail, call us or visit our company. A list of contact information is included at the end of this Privacy Statement. In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698, you can exercise your rights regarding your personal data through any of the following channels by using the form at this link [?]
– Apply in person to Sultan Selim Mahallesi, Eski Büyükdere Caddesi, No: 61, K:3 D:3 -34416 Kağıthane/İstanbul or to our sales store by verifying your identity.
– Send your application by e-mail to email@example.com with your registered e-mail address
– Send an e-mail to our company's firstname.lastname@example.org with your secure electronic or mobile signature
– Use another method included in the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller.
Your application request will be finalized by our company within 30 (thirty) days. If the transaction requires costs, the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be applied. If your application is rejected, we will notify you in writing or electronic format of the reason.
Scope of this Privacy Statement
This is BİRCOM İYİ TEKNOLOJİLER's Privacy Statement and is also valid for BİRCOM İYİ TEKNOLOJİLER's subsidiaries, group companies and sales stores to the extent they process personal data.
We may amend this Privacy Statement to comply with changes in the law and/or to reflect our changed data processing terms. This version was created on 08/08/2019. You can find the most current version at www.bircom.com.
Data Protection Officer's contact Country Data Protection Authority Information
Republic of Türkiye
Personal Data Protection Authority
0212 319 97 00
CHANGES AND UPDATES
This information text has been prepared within the scope of Law No. 6698 and the Regulations and Communiqués published within the scope of the said Law and BİRCOM İYİ TEKNOLOJİLER 's personal data processing purposes and policies. Relevant legal legislation and/or BİRCOM İYİ TEKNOLOJİLER 's Necessary changes can be made to the information text in line with changes in personal data processing purposes and policies. The most up-to-date version of the Information Text can be accessed at www.bircom.com .
Bircom Good Technologies.
Mersis Number: 0177035208000014
Address: Sultan Selim Mah. Eski Büyükdere Cad. No:61 K:3 D:3 34416. Kağıthane/İSTANBUL
Phone: 0212- 319 97 00
Fax: 0212- 284 76 80
e-mail address: email@example.com