Personal Data Protection Policy
BIRCOM TELECOMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION SERVICES IND. TRADE. Inc. INFORMATION TEXT ON THE PROCUREMENT, PROCESSING AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
GENERAL EXPLANATION AND DEFINITIONS
This information text has been prepared for the purpose of fulfilling the “informing obligation” within the scope of Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law (Law) No. 6698.
The meanings of the following terms in the information text refer to the definitions specified in the Law No. 6698, the Regulations and Communiqués issued regarding this Law, and are as follows.
– Personal data: Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person,
– Processing of personal data: Obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available personal data by fully or partially automatic or non-automatic means provided that it is a part of any data recording system All kinds of operations performed on data such as classification or prevention of use,
– Relevant person: The natural person whose personal data is processed,
– Explicit consent: Consent on a specific subject, based on information and expressed with free will,
– Anonymization: Making personal data incapable of being associated with an identified or identifiable natural person in any way, even by matching with other data,
– Data controller : The natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system,
– Data processor: The natural or legal person who processes personal data on behalf of the data controller, based on the authority given by the data controller,
– Data registration system: The registration system in which personal data is processed and structured according to certain criteria,
– Contact person: The natural person notified by the data controller during registration to the Registry for the communication to be established with the Authority, regarding the obligations of the legal persons residing in Turkey and the representative of the data controller of the legal entity not residing in Turkey, within the scope of the Law and secondary regulations to be issued based on this Law. ,
– Personal data retention and destruction policy: The policy on which data controllers base the process of determining the maximum time required for the purpose for which personal data is processed, and the process of deletion, destruction and anonymization.
INFORMATION REGARDING THE DATA RESPONSIBLE
In legal persons, the data controller is the legal entity ( BIRCOM A.Ş.) itself. Data controller obligations of legal entities residing in Turkey within the scope of the Law are fulfilled by the body/person or persons authorized to represent and bind the legal entity. The body authorized to represent the legal entity, in terms of the implementation of the Law
may appoint one or more persons regarding the obligations to be brought. This assignment does not remove the responsibility of the legal entity in accordance with the provisions of the Law.
Within the scope of the obligation to inform the relevant persons;
– Identity of the data controller and its representative, if any,
– The purpose for which personal data will be processed,
– To whom and for what purpose the processed personal data can be transferred,
– Method and legal reason for collecting personal data,
– What are the rights of the persons whose personal data are processed,
responsible for providing information. In addition, regarding data security;
– To prevent the unlawful processing of personal data,
– To prevent unlawful access to personal data,
– Ensuring the protection of personal data,
necessary safety measures should be taken. BIRCOM A.S. , in its own institution or organization, does not disclose the personal data obtained by performing the necessary inspections in order to ensure the implementation of the provisions of the Law No. 6698, contrary to the provisions of the Law No. 6698, and does not use it for purposes other than processing.
PERSONAL DATA TO BE PROCESSED
BIRCOM A.S. The personal data to be processed by us are listed below, and when required and/or required by law, new information can be added and/or changed.
Personal data subject to data processing;
– Name, Surname, TR Number, Date of Birth, etc. ID information,
– Address, telephone, fax, e-mail, etc. contact information,
– Tax Office and Tax Number information,
– Information about profession and education,
METHODS OF OBTAINING PERSONAL DATA
While personal data can be obtained directly from the person concerned, online sales platforms, online forms, dealers, solution partner institutions and organizations and the acquisition of the acquired data are not limited to these.
It can also be obtained indirectly, depending on its purpose. BIRCOM A.S. The data provided by our customers, who make transactions through websites or mobile applications, are transferred to BIRCOM A.Ş. in accordance with the consent of our customers and provisions of the legislation. processed by.
BIRCOM A.S. In order to provide better service to its visitors and within the framework of its legal obligations, the online platforms belonging to .
www.bircom.com , www.hifilife.com and www.sennheiser.com.tr cookies; log files, empty gif files, and/or store information it collects through third-party sources to create a summary of your preferences. www.bircom.com, www.hifilife.com and www.sennheiser.com.tr in order to provide you with special promotions, promotions and marketing offers, to improve the content of the website or mobile application according to you and/or to determine your preferences; can monitor your browsing information and/or your usage history on the site.
www.bircom.com , www.hifilife.com and www.sennheiser.com.tr may match the information collected from you on the site in different ways or at different times, such as information collected online and offline, and use this information together with information from other sources such as third parties.
BIRCOM A.S. uses session cookies and permanent cookies on online platforms (www.bircom.com, www.hifilife.com and www.sennheiser.com.tr) . The session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. Persistent cookie stays on your hard drive for a long time. By following the instructions given in your internet browser's "help" file or "www.allaboutcookies.org" or
You can remove persistent cookies and reject both session cookies and persistent cookies by visiting “www.youronlinechoices.eu”. If you refuse persistent cookies or session cookies, you can continue to use the website, mobile application, but you may not be able to access all functions of the website, mobile application or your access may be limited.
How Are Website Cookies Used?
www.bircom.com , www.hifilife.com and www.sennheiser.com.tr cookies; It uses it to remember the choices you make and to personalize your use of the website/mobile application. This usage includes cookies that save your password and keep your website/mobile application session open all the time, thus saving you the hassle of entering a password more than once in each visit, and cookies that remember and recognize you on subsequent visits to the website/mobile application.
including monitoring how you use the website/mobile application, such as the duration; uses it to determine how you use the website/mobile application.
Cookies on the websites www.bircom.com, www.hifilife.com and www.sennheiser.com.tr are used for advertising/promotional purposes to provide you with content and advertisements more appropriate to your interests.
In this way, when you use the website and mobile application, it offers you more suitable content, personalized campaigns and products and does not offer you the content or opportunities that you previously stated that you do not want.
How does the Website use third-party cookies for advertising and retargeting?
www.bircom.com, www.hifilife.com and www.sennheiser.com.tr website cookies also; may use "advertising technology" in order to present you with advertisements that it thinks may be of interest to you when you visit the search engines, website, mobile application and/or websites where the website advertises. Advertising technology uses information about your previous visits to the website/mobile application and the websites/mobile applications where the website advertises, in order to present you with tailored advertisements. When serving these ads, a unique third-party cookie may be placed in your browser so that the website can recognize you. "help" of your internet browser
by following the instructions in the file or “www.allaboutcookies.org” or “www.youronlinechoices.eu”
You can remove persistent cookies and reject both session cookies and persistent cookies by visiting www.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
BIRCOM A.Ş. processes personal data for the following purposes. These purposes are;
– Within the scope of tax laws, Turkish Commercial Code No. 6102 and other legal regulations, tax etc.
fulfillment of obligations regarding public receivables,
– Taking measures regarding the protection of consumer rights within the scope of the Consumer Protection Law No. 6502,
– Bircom A.Ş. Receiving orders for the products they want to buy, selling the products, delivering the products to the relevant people, collecting the prices, selling the products sold
providing after-services, measuring customer satisfaction, collecting and evaluating complaints and suggestions, if any, regarding the product or service sold,
- Arranging distance sales contracts for purchases made through electronic commerce platforms, verifying the identity of the person concerned,
– Increasing service quality,
- Carrying out campaigns, promotions, advertising and promotional activities regarding products and services, providing information on these issues,
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
BIRCOM A.S. , does not transfer the personal data it has obtained for data processing purposes to third parties/institutions without the explicit consent of the person concerned.
BIRCOM A.Ş., to persons, institutions and/or organizations that are required/permitted by tax and social security laws and other laws and other legislation provisions, including but not limited to the Revenue Administration,
To public legal entities authorized to receive personal data such as the Currency Exchange Rate, Social Security Institution, Financial Crimes Investigation Board, Interbank Card Center, Kredi Kayıt Bürosu, domestic/foreign subsidiaries of BIRCOM A. may transfer personal data to partner/solution partner institutions and organizations, PTT branches, companies from which logistics support, consultancy and independent audit services are provided, provided that the rights of the person concerned under the Law No. 6698 are reserved due to legal obligations.
OBTAINING THE EXPRESS CONSENT OF THE RELATED PERSON IN THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA Personal data to be processed by Bircom A.Ş. , within the scope of Law No. 6698, is the "explicit consent" of the person concerned.
taken and processed. express consent; It refers to the consent of the person concerned, based on information, on a particular subject, which will be declared with his/her free will.
Pursuant to Article 5/2 of the Law No. 6698, personal data may be processed without seeking the explicit consent of the person concerned, in the presence of one of the following conditions.
– expressly stipulated in the law.
– It is compulsory for the protection of the life or physical integrity of the person or another person, who is unable to express his consent due to actual impossibility or whose consent is not legally recognized.
– It is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract.
– It is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation.
– The person concerned has been made public by himself.
– Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right.
– Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.
PERSONAL DATA STORAGE PERIOD
BIRCOM A.Ş. destroys personal data (deletes, destroys or anonymizes personal data) when the purpose of processing personal data ceases to exist and the mandatory storage periods determined under the Laws and other legislation expire.
RIGHTS OF THE RELATED PERSON
Relevant persons may apply to the data controller and;
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- Requesting information on personal data if it has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
– Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the law,
- Requesting notification of changes in personal data to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data, it has the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
APPLICATION TO DATA SPEAKER
Natural persons whose personal data are processed, regarding their requests within the scope of their rights specified in Article 11 of the Law No. 6698 , BIRCOM A.Ş. can refer to. Relevant persons may benefit from this right, provided that they submit their applications in Turkish. Related persons may submit their requests to BIRCOM A.Ş. through one of the following communication channels. can forward it to . In this direction, the requests of the relevant persons;
- In writing,
– Via registered e-mail (KEP) address,
– Via secure electronic signature or mobile signature,
– BIRCOM A.Ş. by the person whose personal data is processed. which was previously reported to BIRCOM A.Ş. By using the e-mail address registered in the 's system, in the Applications;
– Name, surname and signature if the application is written,
– TR identity number for citizens of the Republic of Turkey, nationality, passport number or identity number, if any, for foreigners,
- Domicile or workplace address for notification,
- If available, the e-mail address, telephone and fax number for notification,
must be present. Information and documents related to the subject should be attached to the application. Application requests can be made using the "Application Request Form" . For the applications to be made by the relevant persons, the communication channels specified in the section titled "2-INFORMATION REGARDING THE DATA SUBJECT" of this information text can be used.
BIRCOM A.Ş. concludes the requests in the application free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires a separate cost, a fee may be charged in the amount specified in Article 7 of the "Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller". In case the application is caused by the fault of the data controller, the fee collected is returned to the relevant person.
CONTACT US :
If you want to learn more about BIRCOM A.Ş.'s data policies and how we use your personal data, you can send us an e-mail, call us or visit our company. A list of contact information is available at the end of this Privacy Statement. In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698, you can exercise your rights regarding your personal data through any of the following channels by using the form at this link [?]:
– Apply in person to Sultan Selim Mahallesi, Eski Büyükdere Caddesi, No: 61, K:3 D:3 -34416 Kağıthane/Istanbul or to our sales store by providing your identity confirmation.
– Send your application as an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your registered e-mail address
– Send an e-mail to our company email@example.com with your secure electronic or mobile signature
– Use another method in the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller.
Your application request will be finalized by our company within 30 (thirty) days. If the transaction requires cost, the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be applied. If your application is rejected, we will notify you in writing or electronically of the reason.
Scope of this Privacy Statement
This is BIRCOM A.Ş.'s Confidentiality Statement and it also applies to BIRCOM A.Ş.'s subsidiaries, group companies and sales stores to the extent that they process personal data.
We may make changes to this Privacy Statement to comply with changes in the law and/or to reflect our changed data processing terms. This version was created on 08/08/2019. You can find the latest version at www.bircom.com.
Data Protection Officer contact Country Data Protection Authority Information
Republic of Türkiye
Personal Data Protection Authority
0212 319 97 00
CHANGES AND UPDATES
This information text, Law No. 6698 and Regulations and Communiqués published within the scope of the said Law and BIRCOM A.Ş. It has been prepared within the scope of personal data processing purposes and policies of . Related legal regulations and/or BIRCOM A.Ş. Necessary changes can be made in the information text in line with the changes that will occur in the personal data processing purposes and policies of . The most up-to-date version of the Information Text can be accessed at www.bircom.com .
Bircom Telecommunication and Information Services Industry and Trade Inc.
Mersis Number: 0177035208000014
Address: Sultan Selim Mah. Eski Buyukdere Cad. No:61 K:3 D:3 34416. Kağıthane/İSTANBUL
Phone: 0212-319 97 00
Fax: 0212- 284 76 80
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org