If your guide is in xml, you can add it to Yealink IP phones with the xml extension.
You can follow the steps below for this.
1. Log in to the web interface of your IP phone.
2. We click on Directory > RemotePhone Book.
3. We add the link to your Remote URL address. If you want to name this contact, you can write the name you want to see in the phonebook in the "Display name" section.
4. To activate the remote phonebook as a guide, we go to directory > settings.
5. We set the Remote Phonebook option to "enabled".