How Do I Block Background Noise in Zoom Video Conferences?
There may be neighbors around you who love 2000's pop music and listen to noise. Or your dog may start barking during your meeting. Even if you love the pop music of the 2000s or the barking of your dog, exposing your colleagues to this in your Zoom meetings can also make you unhappy.
Fortunately, Zoom blocks background noise quite effectively with its noise canceling feature.
How to Block Background Noise in Zoom?
- With the Zoom desktop app open, click on your profile icon and select Settings (or click us > Preferences from the toolbar).
- Sound in the left sidebar Click .
- Under Microphone, select the noise suppression level you want. (Details on what each means below.)
- Download the audio enhancement package when Zoom prompts you. You'll only have to do this once, but it's important as it helps you maintain high meeting quality by increasing your CPU usage.
You can also do this from within a meeting (let's say you're in the middle of a presentation and your child shouts loudly that it's lunchtime):
- Click the cursor next to Stop video or Start video (depending on whether your video is currently open).
- Video Settings Click .
- to the audio element Click and select your noise suppression level.
What Noise Canceling Level Should I Choose in Zoom?
Noise canceling levels will block out background noise for your colleagues.
In terms of noise cancellation, Zoom gives you 4 options:
- Auto (automatically adjusts noise suppression): It is auto level and is the default setting. It blocks a certain level of background noise.
- Low (faint background noises): It's low level and blocks out a low amount of background noise. The point to be noted here is that music does not consider sound as background noise. In other words, you may like this feature when you present a video with music playing in the background in your zoom meetings, but if there is someone around you who accompanies this music loudly, it is useful to be careful.
- Medium ( computer fan, pen taps): It's mid-range and cuts out semi-distracting noises like the sound of pencil tapping on a desk and a computer fan.
- High (background speech): It's high-end and is Zoom's most aggressive background suppressor. It even blocks out computer fan noise, the sound of pencils tapping on the table, dog barking and loud music playing around you.
You can also get a Zoom License or Zoom For detailed information about Zoom Türkiye Representative bircom.com You can make your application at the address or contact us to get the necessary information.