AudioCodes MediaPack 1xx series analog VoIP Gateways
AudioCodes MediaPack 118 and 1xx series analog VoIP gateways enable service providers and businesses to use traditional phones, fax machines and exchanges in VoIP networks with superior sound quality.
MediaPack 1xx gateways provide interoperability with all market-leading softswitches and SIP servers.
Audio Codes MediaPack 118 Benefits:
- Easy transition from traditional analog phone, modem and fax to VoIP
- Zero-touch configuration support that makes multiple installations safe and easy
- Ensuring business continuity even in network interruptions with SAS (standalone interoperability) support
AudioCodes MediaPack 118 Features:
- 2 to 24 analog ports support
- T-38 Fax compatible
- Rich set of subscriber functions: 3-party conferencing, call picking, call capture, call waiting, and call transfer
- Advanced telephone services: long-distance transmission, charging signal generation, variable message notification by country, and available telephone with CID
AudioCodes MediaPack and Mediant series VoIP Gateways are cost-driven, stand-alone premium voice technology products that connect phones, faxes, and traditional PBXs to IP telephony networks. Hybrid devices in this series also offer the SBC feature.
MediaPack analog gateway series It consists of the MediaPack 1XX, MediaPack 2XX and mediapack 1288 product families.
The Mediant series, on the other hand, has a wide range of analogue and digital device products and can serve many service providers and corporate application scenarios.
Analog Gateway Features:
- Capacity from 2 to 288 ports
- Rich subscriber search feature set
- Fax support including T.38
- Support to provide call continuity even in IP network interruptions
- Economical transition to VoIP with compatibility with existing analog telephone, modem and fax systems