To improve troubleshooting efficiency for A20, A30 and CTP18, Yealink R&D requires diagnostic files on the device(s) to find the root cause.
When submitting diagnostic files, please ensure the following information is included:
1. The point in time at which the problem was recreated.
2. Whether the daily level is L6 or not.
Please see the picture below and follow the steps:
1. Log in to the device's web UI,
On the device, go to more -> Settings -> Device Settings -> About to find the IP address of the Meetingbar or TouchPad. Open your web browser with a PC on the same network as the device, type the IP address to go to the Web user interface. Log in with default username/password: admin/0000, as shown below:
2. Go to Settings -> Configuration, set Local log level to 6 in the Syslog section and confirm.
3. Export two types of logs on both A20/A30 and CTP18 (if you purchase a package with CTP18) as follows:
1) Export All Diagnostic Files , click Start -> reproduce the problem -> click Stop -> click Export.
2) Export the Application Log (included in the Diagnostic Files above for A20/30 running 126.96.36.199 or higher, or for CTP18 running 188.8.131.52 or higher)
(Note: Accurately record the time the problem occurred and provide it to Bircom technical Support team. e.g. 5 August, 08:10 )