- To find out the IP address, you can see the IP address information by logging into the status section of your device.
- Open your web browser (such as Chrome, IE, or Firefox), enter the IP address in the address bar, and press enter.
- You will see the username and password prompt screen below. By default it is admin/admin.
- To enable hybrid mode you need to change the configuration running on the phone.
- Go to Settings > Configuration.
- Expand Settings and click Export to save the configuration file to your PC.
- Open the downloaded file in Notepad.
Edit the configuration and add the line.
- Go back to the phone web UI and on the same screen click on the box to find the configuration file you saved.
- And click import.
Once the configuration file is imported, you will receive a message indicating that the process is complete. Then the phone will reboot.
- We enter the settings section from the menu button. Here we activate the device settings hybrid mode.
- You can use the device in hybrid mode.