Developments all over the world once again brought the Home Agent model to the agenda for the call center industry. This way of working, which is applied to a limited extent in our country, expands the field of application with our experience.
The main topics to be discussed in the webinar, where examples from Turkey as well as the USA and Canada, where the Home-Agent model has been successfully applied for many years, will be shared.
– Key considerations for the Home Agent application
– Managing home and work harmony – Best practice examples
– Home agent management and case studies during the pandemic period
– Results and evaluations for Türkiye
– Increased need for security with working from home
– Traditional business continuity etc. Covid 19 business continuity
– Infrastructural changes required for business continuity in call centers during the Covid 19 process
-Technological needs emerging during the pandemic process
-Required communication technologies for home agents