EPOS CC 515 Large Capsule Single-Sided Crown Telecom Headset model is no longer produced. You can click on the link to review the newly released EPOS wired office headsets .
Enjoy the Comfort of Large Ear Capsules with EPOS I Sennheiser CC 515 IP
EPOS I Sennheiser CC 515 IP Single-sided Headset is the ideal solution for users working for long periods in busy call centers or open offices that generate high ambient noise. While its strong structure and wide ear cushions offer comfortable use, its Ultra Noise Filtering microphone ensures that your voice is always understandable. With patented ActiveGard technology, your hearing is protected against acoustic shocks and sudden sound increases. HD voice quality improves intelligibility in phone calls.
The large ear cushions of the EPOS I Sennheiser CC 515 IP single headset block out ambient noise: Even at low volumes, you can easily hear the sound coming from the other end of the line and continue to monitor what is happening in your office. It offers comfortable phone calls all day long with its adjustable crown. With broadband support, HD sound quality all day long increases your productivity at work.
CC 515 IP Single Sided Crown HD Telecom Headset Features:
- HD sound quality: CC 515 IP broadband supported headset produces a natural and clear sound, creating the feeling of being spoken in the same room as the person on the phone.
- Hearing health protection: ActiveGard technology provides protection from acoustic shocks and sudden increases in sound.
- High intelligibility: The microphone with Ultra Noise Filtering effectively filters out ambient noise, ensuring that your voice on the other end is always clear and understandable.
- Optimum clarity in sound: With the 300° rotating microphone arm, you can adjust the microphone to the exact position you want. The articulations of the microphone arm ensure the precision and stability of the position.
- Comfort: Wide and soft ear cushions offer extra comfort for long-term use
- Easy to use: Just like a telephone handset, the sound is heard from one side, making it easier to get used to its use.